ABOUT THE EVENT
Event Details & Schedule
Date: Saturday, February 3, 2018
Time: 8:30 am to 11:30 am
Registration/Check In: 8:30 am
Vendor Area/Activities Open: 8:30 am
Walk/Kick Off: 9:30 am
Jaco Pastorius Park
1098 NE 40th Court
Oakland Park, FL 33334
Premium: Adult $25 includes T-shirt
Basic: Adult $15 does not include T-shirt
Child: Free (12 and under)
CAT Member Volunteer: $10
- Refreshments & entertainment will be provided
- Strut Your Pup Awards: Best Trick, Best Owner/Dog Look-a-Like/Best Dressed/Who Can Eat Faster – Owner or Dog
- Prize for top fundraiser
- Please remember that all dogs (and their people) must be physically capable of participating. If a dog is older or unaccustomed to other dogs/large crowds, he/she will probably be happier at home.
- Dogs must have rabies inoculation and be current on all shots.
- Dogs must be kept on a 6ft or shorter leash. No retractable leashes.
- Water for dogs supplied community style.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult
- Female dogs in any stage of heat will not be allowed to participate and should not be brought to the event.
- The Executive Director and/or Veterinarian reserve the right to refuse entry to any dog deemed hazardous to others or whose physical condition appears to be in jeopardy.
- Participants may walk with one dog only.
- Owner is responsible for controlling dog at all times.
- Owner is responsible for cleaning up after the dog. Doggie bags will be provided.
- For safety’s sake cats cannot attend.